|Category||Mantel Clocks - Key Wound|
- This traditional tambour style mantel clock is rich in details.
- A beaded molding surrounds the base, accenting the carved side scrolls and olive ash burl veneered front panel.
- Beneath a convex glass crystal, the lambswool dial offers black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hour and minute hands.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
* H. 11-1/4" (29 cm)
* W. 19" (48 cm)
* D. 6-3/4" (17 cm)