|Category||Mantel Clocks - Key Wound|
- Windsor Cherry finished mantel clock in the traditional tambour styling features decorative top molding and triangular elm burl overlays.
- Beaded dentil molding wraps around the sides and front above the full plinth base.
- The off-white dial offers black Roman numerals with serpentine hands. The convex glass crystal is framed by a hinged, solid brass bezel with beveled polished top surface and diamond turned sides.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
H. 10-3/4" (27 cm)
W. 18" (46 cm)
D. 6-1/2" (17 cm)