|Category||Mantel Clocks - Key Wound|
- This special anniversary edition tambour mantel clock features decorative egg-and-dart molding that wraps around the base, and rare olive ash burl overlays accenting the front.
- An arched glass top allows a view of the intricate solid brass clock movement.
- The special inscribed 76th Anniversary dial features applied Arabic numerals and chapter ring with a polished brass finish. Inscribed through 2002 only.
- Four brass finished feet support the clock.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
H. 10-3/4" (27 cm)
W. 17-1/2" (44 cm)
D. 6-1/2" (17 cm)