|Category||Chiming Wall Clocks - Key Wound|
- Designed after a traditional Jeweler’s Regulator clock.
- Dentil molding wraps around the pediment and diagonally cut oak overlays appear at the upper corners.
- The off-white Roman numeral dial offers a solid brass bezel.
- The front-opening locking glass door showcases the polished brass lyre pendulum and beat plate.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking door for added security.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
H. 35-1/4" (90 cm)
W. 14-3/4" (37 cm)
D. 6-3/4" (17 cm)