|Category||Mantel Clocks - Key Wound|
- Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England’s famed Clockmaker’s Guild of the 1630s.
- Rare Carpathian elm burl facing on the door.
- Case design is accented with golden decoration.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
- Durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, triple chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
H. 18-1/4" (46 cm)
W. 14-3/4" (37 cm)
D. 8-1/4" (21 cm)