|Category||Chiming Wall Clocks - Key Wound|
- An individually carved, scalloped shell on the pediment is designed similar to a John Goddard original.
- The highly polished Viennese dial is overlaid with individual convex chapter rings and center disc with an enameled finish.
- The front-opening door offers beveled glass.
- A polished brass lyre pendulum swings by a beat plate.
- Finished in Vintage Mahogany on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Key-wound, triple chime movement with chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
H. 33-1/2" (85 cm)
W. 14-3/4" (37 cm)
D. 7-1/2" (19 cm)